Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Share STB signal to two HDMI TV by using one set HDMI AV Sender

Article from: Share STB signal to two HDMI TV by using one set HDMI AV Sender


I bought one set PAKITE brand 300 meters HDMI av sender from a store, because I want to share tv signal room to room and without running any wires through wall. Now I have one television and one set-top box with HDMI jack in my living room, and another one television in the bedroom. As I had connected well and the transmitter and receiver worked well, I would like to share the installation for those people who still stuck in the installation trouble.

I had to say that the image quality of transmission from the PAKITE wireless hdmi video transmitter receiver is ok, not bad. (But I got some worried about it before I bought it.) I unwrapped the box, took out the hdmi transmitter and receiver, and cables. In front of the device with "Transmitter" label is Transmitter, with "Receiver" label is Receiver, there are two hdmi interface behind the transmitter: "HDMI IN" and "HDMI OUT". There is one hdmi interface behind the receiver: "HDMI OUT". 


hdmi transmitter and receiver wirelessTransmitter connection:
"HDMI IN" connect the set-top box with hdmi cable, and "HDMI OUT" connect the television with hdmi cable, make the transmitter and set-top box in a line.

Receiver connection:

As receiver just has one hdmi jack, just connect the another television with hdmi cable.

The test result of mine

The PAKITE hdmi transmitter and receiver not just fits for set-top box, it can be a IPTV transmitterwhile using on the IPTV, it can be a blu ray transmitter while using  on the blu-ray player. And the transmitter and receiver's transmission range is ok, it's a good long distance av transmitter with hdmi jack. And this product is very Affordable for us customers!


Recommend reading:

My HDMI & RCA Wireless Transmission

Where to find a long distance transmission Wireless TV HDMI extender?

No comments:

Post a Comment